webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
your profile here

recent entries
19th September 2009 Thanks to KY
16thSeptember2009
30th August 2009
25th August 2009


wishlist
Get an SOTD
Vintage bag
Digital camera (canon)
A trip to taiwan
Sony Ericsson Z610i
More Zara tees
Laptop vaio (pink)
new ipod nano
pedal (denim)
BSM DVD
learn piano
have long hair
get a unique haircut
dye my hair brown


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Saturday, September 19, 2009
Loving Time Of a Story @ 4:14 AM

Catch me Now
Like a butterfly just free and get catch
Run far away so I could breathe
Take a bow, Sing a serenade to me
Gaze in my eyes

White dress, black tie in the prom
Everyone look at you, how flatter you are
Curtains open, moonlight shine on you

Still twelve miles away from me
Twelve o'clock point, my glass slippers are still not on
I run back home, cause my mom is waiting
You chase behind me like fairy tale story

You hold my hands
Just one touch that feeling was back
I smile, you pull me behind and gave me kiss
On my lips, you blush like the sweetest strawberry

I guess glass slippers doesn't meant anything to me
After few past years, I hear the bell ringing
My heart is ringing, i know this is real
I hope the crowd didn't laugh at me
Cause this is the first time I hope nothing goes wrong

You put the ring on my second finger
I guess my ending ends like this
Please keep this story endless
Let the future past
Some hello reminds me every goodbye
I could fall under this beautiful moonlight





©copyrighted 2008 oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com